School Administrator/Athletic Director
Mike was saved at 12 years of age and surrendered to full time ministry at 17. While in college, he spent his summers traveling as a youth evangelist and developed a burden for children and teens. After graduating from college, he and his wife traveled as college representatives to 35 states promoting Christian college and challenging young people to surrender their lives to the Lord. He then served for 4 years as the Church Administrator for the Campus Church affiliated with Pensacola Christian College. Mike and his wife Amy have one daughter, Elena.
- 5 years
- B.A. Bible/Pastoral Ministries, Pensacola Christian College
- M. Div. Pensacola Theological Seminary
- Doctoral Study (Ed.D.): Pensacola Christian College
Administrative Assistant/High School AP History Teacher
Rick was saved at the age of 15 while attending the WILDS Christian Camp. He attended Pensacola Christian College where he received his B.A. in History and his M.S. in Secondary Education. He brings 28 years of teaching experience to the GCA team. Rick and his wife have two children and they both attend GCA.
- 28 years
- B.A. in History, Pensacola Christian College
- M.S. in Secondary Education, Pensacola Christian College
Dean of Men/Bible Teacher
Dean of Women/Art/Girls PE
Amanda grew up in a Christian home and was saved at the age of five. After graduating from GCA, she received her Associates degree in Animal Care Science from the Professional Career Development Institute. Amanda and her husband Brad have two children, and both attend GCA.
- Associates in Animal Care Science, Professional Career Development Institute